Global Children’s Art Programme is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax-deductible.
Cash or credit card based donations: click on ‘Donate’ button at the bottom of this page and your donation will be securely processed using PayPal*.
In-kind donations: please read our information found under Extended Giving.
Internships / Volunteer Work is available:
- Grant research
- Grant writing
- Event planning
- Public relations
- Printing – (such as letterhead, envelopes, brochures and pamphlets)
If you wish to provide any of the above services on a charitable /internship basis for Global Children’s Art Programme, please Contact Us.
- Corporate Matching Funds: Easily multiply your donation! Simply mail your check (or email receipt if you donated online) with your employer’s matching gift form enclosed. We will do the rest!
- Dedications or Gifts: You can make a donation on behalf of, or in memory of another person.
- In-Kind Gifts: Contact Us about making in-kind donations. Examples of in-kind donations would be items from our Wish List, or to donate frequent flier miles and/or air tickets to assist our mission team leaders and others to travel to mission locations around the world.
- Gifts of Stock & Other Securities: There are significant tax incentives for those who are considering a gift of appreciated assets such as stocks and other securities.
- Bequests: Remember Global Children’s Art Programme in your WILL. A bequest to Global Children’s Art Programme offers a practical way to minimize estate taxes and is a thoughtful way to make a gift to children around the world. An outright bequest in a will can be made with cash, securities or other property.